NEW BLOG

11:57 PM 1 Comments

NEW BLOG • NEW BLOG • NEW BLOG • NEW BLOG • NEW BLOG • NEW BLOG

I started this blog to share my ever growing love for film photography two years ago. I've been using Blogger since 2007, but never felt completely happy with it. I mean, Blogger is great, but it just ain't my thing. I think this is one of the reasons why I've never been able to blog consistently. I also think that I could never get completely rid of the sense of guilt due to my neglecting this blog in the past.

That said, a few days ago I finally resolved to start a new blog on typepad. I'm still working on it and am far from finished, but I'm already publishing new posts there.

It really would be wonderful if you, dear followers, decided to follow my new blog over there... I'll be adding a Bloglovin' widget as soon as possible, I promise! Also, if you have any tips on feeds etc, let me know!

I'd finally love to thank you all for having followed my blog.
Thank you very, very much.

Take care,
C.

Sidsel T.

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Mr Benjamin will see you through. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  Or  WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete