Holga 135BC: My favorite double exposure

Long time no see, right? I still have to get quite a lot of rolls developed, so I had to dig in my old shots, and there out came this one, which I particularly like, as I think it is my best... er, well, most decent, at least, double exposure so far. Taken in late July/early August 2010 at the seaside on Fuji Velvia 100. They're Vale [horizontal] and John [vertical]. So this was my only lucky moment with multiple exposures. Too bad.

Latest analogue news is Lomography published another article of mine, which is an attempt at reviewing my Sexy Lomo with the Funny Logo. Thanks to Mikahsupageek you can now read it French too: does it get any sexier than this?

Also, I've bought some amazing pro slide film expired in the 1990s... and made a few lab-rat experiments I'll be testing these next weeks [and most likely develop in 2057]. Wicked.

Coming up next: playing around with the crappy instant back of the Diana F+.

Have a great weekend!

Sidsel T.

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 Had their say: